Our core values
- Be truthful, accurate and straight forward.
Be candid and non-deceptive in communication and conduct.
- Endeavour to be reasonable, open-minded, impartial, even-handed, and non-discriminatory in all our dealings.
- Genuinely partner and actively collaborate within and outside the company.
Maintain, without deviation, an attitude of sincerity, tolerance, consideration, and assistance towards others, regardless of position.
Consideration of Others
Practice the principles of the Golden rule.
- Respect the dignity, rights, safety, and personal property of others.
- Be open to the ideas and opinions of others.
- Exercise patience and remain positive under all circumstances.
Only make realistic commitments and follow-through on the commitments you make.
- Be prompt and responsive in business dealings within and outside the company.
Maintain consistency between your beliefs and our behaviour – walk your talk!
- Have the courage to contend boldly for that which is right and reject firmly that which is wrong.
Accept responsibility for our own actions or inactions and for those whom you supervise.
- Take prompt, constructive steps to correct mistakes or defects.
Promote teamwork by holding each other accountable- rejecting behaviors inconsistent with code of conduct.
Persuit of Excellence
Build capabilities through continuous learning, coaching, mentoring and teaching.
- Consistently apply diligence, perseverance, attention to detail, and good work habits to ensure quality projects, products and excellent customer service.
Comply with all government laws, rules and regulations.
Show consideration for the safety and welfare of everyone, including our natural environment.